Information clause for clients and contractors
- The controller of your personal data is MAGNUS company (tax identification number/NIP PL7390502580).
e-mail address: colours-collection.com
- Your personal data will be processed: to perform contractual obligations under a contract for the sale of our goods or services, to verify creditworthiness, for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, for direct marketing of own products or services.
- Legal basis for the personal data processing: Your personal data are processed under:
- a) Article 6 section 1 letter B of the GDPR, i.e. processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract,
- b) Article 6 section 1 letter C of the GDPR, i.e. processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject; these are for instance legal requirements to process data for tax or bookkeeping purposes,
- c) Article 6 section 1 letter F of the GDPR, i.e. processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party; e.g. to recover debts from customers, to perform marketing activities covering our products or services.
- Your personal data can be transferred to receivers and third parties, to achieve the objective specified in section 3, within the scope necessary to perform tasks ordered by the controller, if it is obligatory under provisions of applicable law or if the controller acts under some other legal basis. Your personal data can be transferred to: authorised bodies and economic information bureau, as well as – when requested – institutions which recover debts; companies providing postal and courier services; transportation and shipping companies; companies providing IT systems and services; entities, which deliver to the controller services necessary to perform contracts concluded with the client, e.g. legal advisory offices; banks – to make payments; outsourced accountancy; other individuals in your business organisation.
- The controller will not transfer your personal data outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
- Your personal data will be kept within the period necessary for the accomplishment of purposes, for which the personal data was provided. In particular, your personal data will be processed for the offer validity period, or the contract period, however no longer than the contract period, and if the consent for data processing was granted – until such consent is withdrawn. Personal data processing period may be extended by the limitation period, if further personal data processing proves indispensable for possible redress or defence against legal claims. Following the aforesaid period personal data shall only be processed within the scope and time limit required by law, including tax and accountancy law.
- You have the right of access to your personal data (information on the personal data, copies of the personal data); the right to rectification and the right to erasure of personal data (if personal data processing is groundless); the right to restriction of processing (withhold any processing or withhold data erasure – as requested); the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from the controller to another. If your personal data are being processed under Article 6 section 1 letter F of the GDPR, you have the right to object the processing of your personal data, in particular for the marketing purposes.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, which monitors personal data protection.
- Please bear in mind, that in case of marketing activities, provision of the personal data in question is voluntary. In case of the conclusion of a contract for the sale of our goods or services, provision of the personal data in question is voluntary, however it is indispensable to execute the order, to perform sale contract, to deliver goods/services, or to issue an invoice.
- Your personal data is not subject to profiling.